Tag us in your proposal story on our socials and receive 10% off your wedding rings!
1. Our product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and does not amount to major failure.
2. In addition, Diamond Boutique offers an automatic Lifetime Guarantee from the date of purchase on all in-house manufactured jewellery against defects in material and/or workmanship. Further, Diamond Boutique offers an automatic Standard Guarantee of 12 months from the date of purchase on all retail jewellery against defects in material. The Standard and Lifetime Guarantees excludes all watches and giftware. Such items are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty. The Standard and Lifetime Guarantees covers jewellery purchased in store or via the website.
3. Any defects in material and/or workmanship that become evident during the Standard and Lifetime Guarantees validity period will be remedied by Diamond Boutique. The form of remedy will be at the sole option of Diamond Boutique and will be limited to repair, replacement or refund.
4. In order to claim a remedy under the Standard and Lifetime Guarantees the goods must be returned for assessment and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
5. The Standard and Lifetime Guarantees do not include the following to the extent they are permitted in the relevant legislation;
– Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
– Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
– Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Diamond Boutique,
– Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
– Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
6. Diamond Boutique reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
7. White gold and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard and Lifetime Guarantees; however, all wedding jewellery handmade by Diamond Boutique come with two complementary rhodium plate/and or polish to ensure your jewellery is at is best at your engagement party and on your wedding day.
8. When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard or Lifetime Guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee or warranty, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of replacement or Lifetime Guarantee.